Pack Size and Strength:
Karela (Momordica Charantia) helps to lower blood glucose levels. "Plant insulin" is the name given by scientists, who have found in their research that consuming karela over long periods significantly lowers sugar levels in the blood and urine. Extracts of karela have been used for their purifying qualities. Diabetics would be well advised to include Karela Capsules as part of their daily supplement intake.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Momordica Charantia (Karela)
- Helps to lower blood glucose levels
- Significantly lowers sugar levels in the blood and urine
- For diabetic support
How to use:
Adults (14 yrs and above) 1 or 2 teaspoons once a day after a meal with water in the morning.
- Do not take on an empty stomach
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14 years
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Also available in capsule form
- Do not exceed the recommended amount. If you have concerns over the use of this product consult your medical practitioner or pharmacist