Pack Size and Strength:
60 Vegetarian Capsules (Strength: 250mg)
Neem (Azadirachta Indica) has been used to support the circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems and is useful as a tonic and astringent to aid wound healing.
Among its many qualities it can be detoxifying and has traditionally been used in Ayurveda to purify the blood and sustain the immune system. Can boost a healthy, glowing complexion.
Azadirachta Indica (Neem Leaf), Vegetarian capsules (HPMC)
- Supports the circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems
- Aids wound healing
- Purifies the blood
- Sustains the immune system
- For a healthy, glowing complexion
How to use:
1 capsule twice daily , with warm water.
Ensure to drink plently of water during the day. Avoid Fatty or fried foods.
- Do Not Take on an empty stomach
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Also available in powder form