- Additional Information
Pack Size and Strength 100g Ingredients
100% Terminalia chebula /Haritaki /Harde
Do not take on an empty stomach
Not suitable if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Not recommended for children under the age of 14
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Keep out of reach of children
Do not exceed recommended amount, as it will result in a laxative effect
- Regular consumption of haritaki powder, fried in ghee, promotes longevity and boosts energy.
- It responds well to gastrointestinal ailments, tumors, ascites, piles, enlargement of liver-spleen, worms and colitis.
- Powdered haritaki, mixed with jaggery, works well in gout.
- Its powder, when mixed with honey and ghee, is an effective remedy for anemia.
- Haritaki is combined with sunthi powder and given with hot water to lighten asthma and hiccups.
- Its decoction, when taken along with honey, is of great help in hepatitis and obesity.
- The herb improves memory and is salutary in dysuria and urinary stones.
- Haritaki helps in improving appetite and helps indigestion.
- It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability and promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
- Since it is anti-inflammatory and astringent, it is helpful in urethral discharges like spermatorrhea and vaginal discharges like leucorrhea